Thursday 21 March 2013

Your Health in Your Hands

You may be trying this for the first time but it has been used , and many people are still discovering its benefits .

  • Drink plenty of water
  • Eat Breakfast like a king , Lunch like a prince , and Dinner like a beggar
  • Eat more foods grown on trees / plants and less manufactured in plants
  • Live with the 3"E ; ENERGY , ENTHUSIASM , EMPATHY
  • Play more games
  • Read more books than you did in previous years
  • Sit in silence for at least 10mins each day
  • Sleep for 7hrs
  • Take a 10-30mins walk daily. And while you walk smile
          

                Maintain good health...

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus
    i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance
    my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

    My web site Pur Essence Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Remarkable things here. I am very happy to peer your article.
    Thanks so much and I'm taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    My website - Pure GCE

    ReplyDelete